Sunday, November 16, 2008

"The Farm"


We recently closed on the purchase of our "farm." It is actually an old farm house (that needs some work), several nice outbuildings, and 10 acres. We intend to work on it, while we try to sell the house we live in now. Unless we sell our house right away, it will probably be several months before we actually move to the farm. Needless to say, I am excited, the boys are excited, and I think Sheila is excited. Caitlin just goes with the flow!


The Farm is located about 2.6 miles from my mom and dad's farm, and 1.0 miles from my brother's farm. It is located in my "old stomping grounds," for which I am ready to return to.



3 comments:

Sheila Kay said...

What a beautiful place!! Sheila's only complaint is "the KITCHEN is toooo SMALL"!!! Otherwise, very excited!!!! Very peaceful with lots of space for those boys! Happy Anniversary! I love you!!:)

Heidi said...

Awesome! That's our dream someday, too. Mike desperately wants to farm - crop farm. Maybe after we get the kids paid for....

Anonymous said...

Hey-we know about old farm houses that need work!:) So happy for you, but we will be hoping for neighbors as good as you to buy your place!
Becca