Monday, March 10, 2008

Birthday Feast

Yesterday was my 32nd birthday. My wife fixed a very delicious Sunday afternoon meal. She invited several of my family members and a couple of my friends over. We had a very enjoyable time. When you eat one of my wife's homecooked meals, you'll understand why I'm as big as I am! :) (Although I'm sure McDonald's and Daylight Donuts don't help out there either!) Seriously, she is a great cook! I don't like getting any older, but I dislike the alternative even more!



Today when I got home from work, my middle son, Dalton, asked me to come outside and bring my camera. He said he wanted me to take a picture of him and his puppy that he got for Christmas. He told me, "I think it will make a good picture, Dad." You be the judge! (I should have rotated the picture before I inserted it - Guess I'll learn next time.)




4 comments:

Leora Schenck said...

32?!? Wow, you're getting OLD! Ha Ha =)

NatalieJo said...

Hi Jon & Sheila!
Welcome to bloggerland!
Came across your blog on Leora's.
Look forward to keeping up with your family this way...hope you don't mind if I peek in!
We'll probably bumb into eachother more online than at Wal-Mart...even in this small town! :)

Unknown said...

I just want you to know that it is my least favorite state! I will not go into all the reasons!
Jodi

Heidi said...

Glad you finally joined blogger. Now, maybe I can keep up with you all since we rarely get a chance to talk.:)