Wednesday, March 5, 2008

We finally can join the "bloggers."

Away with dial-up, and up with wireless. After constant nagging from my wife, we finally broke down (or should I say it broke us) and had wireless internet installed today. If you can blog using turtle slow dial-up, you have more patience than I do. Since I have DSL at work, getting high speed internet at home wasn't near as high a priority to me, as it was to her! However, since we have it, I might as well use it right? Actually, it was a joint mutual decision. Maybe now we can keep up with everyone, providing I can figure out how to do this! Maybe next time, I'll venture out and try to put up some pictures.

2 comments:

JB Epp said...

I don't think I know you any more, cousin Jon!

I couldn't resist making that comment after seeing the quote under your profile.

Leora Schenck said...

YaY! FINALLY!!! Thanks for the comment! I am so glad you are blogging now! I can tell it will be an enjoyable one to read! Love the picture of Dalton! What a little man! Come see us sometime! We miss you all like crazy! =)